Sharing is Caring

Thursday, October 29, 2009

training, Thurs Oct 29

Great techniques! Great sparring! Great IMPROVEMENT!!! The guys worked hard tonight, as usual to make jumps in their game...

Here, Charlie has Max all tied up, looking for a submission. Charlie was super smooth tonight, demonstrating much skill!

Matt working his Clock Choke on Tito. Matt was on tonight!!! For as little as he's been doing Jiu Jitsu, HE IS BLOWING UP!!!

I know, I know, right when I say that, Jaime gets Matt in a Triangle Choke!!!




Max! Showing Tito..."The Choke!" He, He...these two men work well together!




Charlie and Max battle from standing


The look on Max's face shows the determination! The determination to improve and go the the next level!!! He's been doing his homework!






Jaime helps me demonstrate the Clock Choke...







Jaime and Max, stand up grappling. I was very impressed with Jaime's throws!!!







Charlie showing GREAT SKILL!!! His Triangle attack from the Back Mount...






2 comments:

Andrew said...

I can't wait to get back in there and train! I am getting better and better, and still working out to keep in shape.

Everyone looks great in these pictures. You do a great job of building everyone up, Michio!

On another note, there is a fight night a week from Saturday, which is November 7th. I know the Fedor fight is that day, but I'll be recording that to watch later so anyone who goes with me can watch the Strikeforce event later! The Fight Night is at 8pm on November 7th. You could practice your Jitsu in some controlled combat! I don't plan on fighting since my owies, but I will definitely watch, and I'd like to watch some of you guys whoop some tail! Get ahold of me at lowen002@gmail.com if I don't see you in class!

Jaime Flores said...

-MAX
You have been making big jumps in your jiu jitsu as of late. I've been noticing that your way more focused and more dedicated, keep up the good work.


-MATT
You are a stud. You have made a lot of progress in these past couple of weeks as well. Just be patient and dedicate a bit more time to your jiu jitsu and you'll be tapping everyone. Like you did in class tonight.