Sharing is Caring

Saturday, October 31, 2009

training, Fri Oct 30 @ Haueters

Friday Morning training at Chris' place. It was a small group of us and we got some good rolling in! My shoulder has been killing me and I have a hurt knee, so all week, I've had to really train smart to not make them worse.

The No Gi Worlds is next weekend. Chris and Heman are competing. And also, Andy, Ray, Charlie, Max, and myself are competing as well. Wish us luck! It'll be insane competition!
Chris and I, right before training...



Chris took us all on!





Heman, ALL SMILES!!!





Chris is ready for the tournament!





Mike and Rob get some good training in








Heman!!




1 comment:

Andrew said...

Man that's awesome, Michio! I bet Chris Haueter is really happy to have you as his newest Black belt! I bet that he is proud of you, and I'm sure he knows that you give great quality instruction because of how well rounded all of your students become!

I can't wait to get into the Jitsu room... I'm going through withdrawls...