Sharing is Caring

Friday, October 16, 2009

training, Fri Oct 16

Good training today! We did some advanced entries and attacks from the knee on stomach position. Here, Jaime and Andy get some work in... Andrew attacking Jaimes' arm...




Gio attacking Jaime during the sparring



Andrew and Jeremy...
Andy and Andrew battle!!!






Max attacking Jaime from the guard











FUNNY STUFF!!! CHARLIE CARRIES A BIG STICK! And makes sure everyone is doing the technique correctly!






CONTINUE!!!
-Michio

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Haha that class was a day that helped to improve my mental toughness a lot! For some reason, part of me was ready to make every excuse that sounded legitimate to my situation. The other part of me was determined to not let the weakness win.

Thanks Michio for always encouraging mental toughness! It helps a LOT during the hardest grinding and most stressful situations, like tournament matches in front of lots of people when I feel dead tired! I am always glad that I encourage mental toughness in myself during those times.