Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

training, Tues Feb 2

Lot's of good energy tonight! We worked stand up grappling to bottom half guard and top half guard techniques and strategy. Good Stuff!

Ben, preparing to battle...
Ben and Christie, working position and attacks...

Charlie and Andy!



Jaime has my back! I love the guy! (+He laughs at all my jokes!)


Ray and Andy from standing!







Daryl and Matt! working hard...



Ben and Jaime = Great workout partners!








Charlie and I teaching...






Tito and Kidd, playing with baby and watching class!








Christie catching Ben, during one of the drills!








Ben and I, getting some good work in!











Ben, taking it to Andy!











Matt working with Jaime!












Charlie and Daryl!












The last to leave class! Jaime and Charlie! They help clean, shut down, & secure the place!
thanks peoples!
-Michio













No comments: