Sharing is Caring

Sunday, February 14, 2010

training, Sun Feb 14

Happy Valentines Day! The small group of us, single guys, rotated with drills and sparring to mark off this incredible day with a Big Jump toward Improvement!

Got a lot of good work in! Special Thanks to Ben & Jeremy for coming in to workout...and to give me a Big Valentine Hug!!!
Here I am, about to Give Jeremy a "Big Hug!" during sparring...



Ben and Jeremy!

The wrestlers got here early and got a two hour workout in!




Ben getting some strength and conditioning in after the sparring! I don't know where he gets his energy, but I was wiped out, after an hour of sparring!





Ben and I, got a great workout in, attacking each other with Relentless movement!






Class...

We Had a great time!!!
-Michio







No comments: