Sharing is Caring

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of a Great Year! My intention is to make this year one of my most memorable years of my life. Of course, Jiu Jitsu and Fitness is a big part of my life and along with my other goals, I have Big Plans and a lot of work ahead of me.

I purchased a handful of my recent competition photos from aliciaphotos.com and I would like to share some with you.

Here I am with Joao at the No-Gi Worlds. I lost the match 2-0 but it was an incredible experience for me. That man has some competitve qualities that I would like to add to my game for sure.

Here I am with Kevin at the No Gi Worlds, my first Black Belt match. Even though I won 6-0, my impressions after the match were, "That was a tough, tough Guy!"
Here I am with Matt at the California State Games. I got a lot of quality matches at this tournament. I finished with 2 Gold Medals for my efforts.


Here I am with Greg at the California State Games in the finals. The guy was very tough, and I believe he submitted all of his other opponents on his way to the finals.


I hope you guys have a fantastic year! and I'm looking forward to training with you!!!
-Michio


No comments: