Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

training, Tues Dec 22

Merry Christmas!!! You guys surprised me, and I got flustered...didn't know what to say man!
Got my X-Mas gift, a stand-alone printer, for my camera! NICE.

Training was BAD ASS!!! (I'm not sure I'm allowed to say that on a public forum!) Here (above), Tito and Sean Battle it out!



JAIME AND MAX = BEST FRIENDS & GREAT TRAINING PARTNERS!!!


Sean and Andrew got a lot of good sparring in tonight!





Matt, every week, makes those jumps! Pretty soon, we'll see him on the cover of Grappling magazine!





I love doing Jiu Jitsu, but i'm also a fan of watching it! Ben and Andrew...threw attacks at each other that you would not believe! These guys are awesome to watch!






Matt, putting the "Hurts"
on Sean! But Sean loved it! He's a tough guy, no doubt!







Classic Ben, taking the back mount...always looking for the finish









Max and Tito! These guys HAMMER @ each other! and both are all the better for it!









Andrew and Jaime!!! These guys are non-stop! They go after each other like there is no tomorrow...










Ben is becoming the CHOKE MONSTER! He does Tito in...










Max and Sean = Great training partners!!!
Thank you guys!!!!
-Michio












No comments: