Sharing is Caring

Friday, December 4, 2009

training, Fri Dec 4

It's already the end of the year!!! This year went by so fast. 2009 will be one of my most memorable years! I went through a lot. Through Thick and Thin. Through Good and Bad. Jiu Jitsu has been my therapy. It has helped to keep me sane.

Great training tonight! Here, Bruce and Jeremy battle!
Jaime gets to Alans back. Jaime has been on a tear! He has had a great Jiu Jitsu year!

Alan under the awful might of Bruce!




Jaime on Bruces' back! Bruce had good things to say about Jaime after the roll


I'm working a choke on Jeremy!





Bruce gets to roll with Gio!





Jeremy gets to feel Jaime's wrath!






Bruce and I get some good work in






Jeremy after a full sparring session! Exhausted but happy!









I got Jaime all tied up!









who said Gio was shy?











three tough, tough men! Gio, Bruce, and Andrew!






Keep working hard guys!
-Michio


No comments: