Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

training, Wed Nov 4

Worked hard tonight! Everyone got a lot of sparring in. Some of the guys were layered up, Lots of clothes on, trapping in the heat! trying to keep their weight down for the upcoming tournament on Sunday. Here I am, giving Ben a Hug!!!



Ben helped me tonight to get ready for this Sunday. We rolled a lot...



Andy working with Dan, will also be competing this Sunday

Ben gets to Jaimes' back!





Max beat the crap outta me tonight!!!






He choked me...






arm barred me!!!





Had his way with me!!! Ha, Ha! Now I know what they mean when they use the term, "Prison Rape!"










Max goes head to head with Christie!









Ben works my back! (Notice I have a "Dirty Joke Book" in my back pack in the background! THAT'S HOW I MAKE FRIENDS GUYS!)










Ray pressures Charlie from the standing guard pass









1 comment:

madmax said...

thats great!!! lol the dirty joke book in the pic ...lol