Sharing is Caring

Friday, November 6, 2009

training, Fri Nov 6

Good Friday rolling!!! Gio signals that he's making improvments... Max and Andy go to work. Both competing this Sunday...




I'm playing some guard work with Jeremy. (please be patient with me as I learn how to work my new camera!) Wow! Has Jeremy improved. Every week, he makes a steady jump...


Mad Maxx goes to work with the guard passing!

Gio chalks up another tap!






Jeremy choking the S*** outta me!







Ben and Andy get some good rolling in!


Gio! Adds another tap to his resume!








Jaime and Andy get a lot of rolling in today








Matt choking Ben!








Gio gets another tap!!!










1 comment:

cgrant said...

Tough week for the guys getting ready to compete ! Try to get out and support the team if you can. Thanks for the push this week Michio ! Max , Andy and I will not let u down . Win or loose we will give it our best.
Its amazing to see the improvements the guys are making. Keep up the hard work guys and gals ! Ounce again Thanks Mich !