Sharing is Caring

Friday, November 13, 2009

training, Fri Nov 13

Tonight was a great display of heart. It was a small group of us but we battled until fatigue and then we battled some more...

Jaime takes on Big Jim. Jaime was originally taking the night off...came in to help with class but had to run home and put on his Gi and come back! I love this guy!!!! Jaime makes me proud.
Jeremy takes on all comers! Here he battles Jim and they exchange!



Gio! What can I say? This kid has heart. Here he battles Jim. Not an easy task...


My first roll all week. I went into last weekends tourney with a knee injury only to make it worse. I planned to stay away from grappling this week. YEAH RIGHT! I gotta do what I love! Fortunately, I have training partners that aren't going to rip my knee off!!!



Jaime proves himself, once again. This guy, I'm tellin ya!...





Jim and Jeremy battle for so long!!! Good workout!!!





Gio shows me why it's better to have a Red Gi!!!




Jaime and Jeremy Work hard










Gio takes the Giant down!!!!




then goes to work to put Jaime to sleep!!!















Everyone rolled with everyone tonight! Great workout...






No comments: