Sharing is Caring

Sunday, November 22, 2009

training, Nov 22-Nov25

Happy Thanksgiving! This is the time of year to celebrate Gratitude and time with family. Very important. VERY IMPORTANT. It's your family structure that allows you to do what you do!

I am thankful for the wonderful friends that I have made and my Jiu Jitsu family that has allowed me to see my strengths and my weaknessess. I have a long way to go to where I wanna go...BUT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE PUT THE TIME IN TO WORK AND DISPLAY HEART!!!! the ones to show up to practice, despite the turmoil that your life may bring! because when you show up to practice, you're not only helping yourself, you're helping you're teammates...THAT'S CHARACTER. THANK YOU GUYS!!!

SHORT WEEK...ONLY MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK! IN OBSERVANCE OF THANKSGIVING

Sunday practice...had us working hard! Jim and Jeremy take their Jiu Jitsu seriously. They could be at the beach right now or even just sitting around eating potato chips but here they are working to improve themselves!

Jaime coulda come to me with many excuses to miss practice cause I know what he and his family have been through this week, but here he is taking it to Big Jim...

Gio! Choking the s*** outta me!





Andy and Gio work to improve





Jim and Jaime drilling techniques taught in class





Jaime and Gio go to battle!










Andrew and Jaime drill technique






Gio attacking Jeremy with a leg choke attempt









Jaime giving Big Jim a Big Hug!!!







Thank you guys! I love you guys!!!
-Michio

No comments: