Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

training, Mon Nov 8

Great Class tonight! We had Ben Ryan, AKA, Ben Hurt, come down from Palm Springs to train with us! Tough Man!
Charlie, Ben and Ray taught details to the Triangle! Plus lot's of Rolling!!!
Christie and Arturo Battle!!!



Jaime and I in a Pretzel like position!






Ben captures Mike's arm and puts a bite on it!








Mike and Dan








Sandy taking out the Jiu Jitsu Beast, Adam!







Manuel and Jaime!








Christie and Ben





Thanks Kidd for all the wonderful Pics tonight!


Now I lay you down to sleep...






Jaime and Gabe! These guys were in a back and forth battle!









Ben and I had a great roll! Lot's of fun







Ben





No stopping these mad men!


Fun, Fun, FUN!!!

-Michio

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome class! Thanks for kickin my butt!

Ben

cgrant said...

Good to see u again Big Ben ! Get back soon bro Always fun training with u my man