Sharing is Caring

Friday, November 12, 2010

training, Fri Nov 12

Congratulations to Jeremy Lazenby! He earned his 3 Stripe Blue Belt tonight! I remember when he first walked in asking about Jiu Jitsu lessons about 4 years ago (already with some experience) and he wanted to try out a class or two to see if he liked it...well, here he is, Kicking ass! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM, from when he first started with us, 'till now, he has come a long way and his potential, as long as he keeps his pace, will lead him to be a very fine Black Belt someday. I hope to be the one to award him his Black Belt, on that day, that he gets it. He is diligently working on improving every week. He is dedicated, with a Non-Stoppable Attitude. I am proud to say that I have grown to love this man for he is a TRUE WARRIOR.
We continued our choke series from last night. Advance Choke and Deadly...
Jaime and Kidd working hard...



Sophia and Matt







MATT




Jaime working with Jeremy, Ventura looking on...



Kidd and Jeremy!






Jaime & Daryl




Two Great Grapplers! Andy and Ventura!

-Michio

1 comment:

Jaime Flores said...

Great job Jeremy!!! Very well deserved, I enjoy every roll session you and I have. You always continue to surprise me.