Sharing is Caring

Sunday, May 3, 2009

training May 3-8

This Week, We're going to focus on controlling and attacking from the Guard.Lots of tournaments coming up in May! I plan on competing in The Grappling X tournament (No Gi) in a couple of weeks and The Grappling Circuit (Gi) the week after that.


The Sunday Wrecking Crew!

Wow! Sunday training for me, was one of the BEST training sessions I've had in a long time! We had so much fun! We got a lot of rolling in and went over a system of attacks from the Traingle Position. We also covered transitional training for Jiu Jitsu! Also, ADAM! His Jiu Jitsu is Blowing up!!!! For only a little over a year of training, he is leaps and bounds over where I was at when I was at a year of training! Jaime, Oh man...only a few months of training...I guarantee at his rate of improvement...give him another 6 Months...WATCH OUT!!! Jeremy, oh Jeremy, you have a bright future ahead of you buddy keep up the good work!!! Just messing around with my computer...having some fun!

Train Hard but Smart!

-Michio

6 comments:

Jaime Flores said...

That picture is funny as hell, I didnt take you serious when you said you were going to do that. Sunday was defently a fun class, those variations of triangle chokes we learned were kick ass, for those who are not coming to class your missing out big time. Thanks to Mich, Adam and Jeremy for helping me with my jiu-jitsu game its always fun rolling with you guys. Stay dedicated

madmax said...

wow i laughed my ass off when i saw that pic=) lol

Jeremy said...

hehe.... that's pretty funny!! the nipples are a nice touch, don't you think?

Now that Michio has the power of photo manipulation, none of us are safe!!!

Jeremy

EXCEL Jiu Jitsu said...

Ha, ha!

I was hoping you guys would get a kick out of that pic! You gotta have a sense of humor man

-Michio

adam said...

WE ALL LOOK lIKE PIRATES!! good job everyone who rolled on sunday major imporvement for everyone .. keep up the good work

and oh yeah jaime send me that video clip of me rolling with jeremy thanks ....

Unknown said...

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell and rose again.