Sharing is Caring

Monday, December 1, 2008

Dec 1-Dec 5, 08


Had a great Thanksgiving...ate too much and took a few days off of Jiu-Jitsu training. For myself, I got a lot of heavy strength training in. working through some injuries but still got it done! I want to congratulate Ryan Grandon for his promotion on Dec 1 to the Purple Belt! He's been training for over 5 years and he's a stud on the mat! Good guy for sure.


This year has gone by fast but we still have one more month to make some big gains in our Jiu-Jitsu game! This week, we're going to push the drills, focusing on guard control, Top and Bottom. We also started a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques section on our web site so check it out when you get a chance. We're going to put up some new techniques once every 7-10 days so check back often. These will be techniques that we use at the Team Magnitude Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Congrats Ryan! Well deserved!

EXCEL Jiu Jitsu said...

Hey Greg! Happy B-Day man! another year wiser...

Andrew said...

A lot of stuff happened this year! I'm excited to see Chris Haueter down here this month.

Time for me to hit up the Gi classes too!

GRANDONIZER said...

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE! Micho- i'm sorry I could not attend class last night but I plan on seeing you tonight! I just know myself and i know that if i attended class last night i would be on that mat rolling no matter how much it would set back my knee injury from healing. I love training with all you guys so much that i can't say no! hey when is chris comming?