Sharing is Caring

Sunday, July 19, 2009

training July 19-24

Started the week off with training Attacks and control from the Back mount. Nothing is worse than having someone taking your back and choking you while you make eye contact with your friends, family and your girlfriend that are watching you :-( and then you have to tap or go to sleep! HA!On a different note: The weather is nice and warm! Make sure you guys get plenty of water throughout the day!


Jaimes' friends call him crazy for training so much! What do you guys think? -Michio

4 comments:

cgrant said...

Some call it crazy I call it COMMITMENT ! Commitment to being the best BJJ artist he can be !

madmax said...

dude i swear its the beans he eats all the time =)lol ......those should be illegal! lol j/k keep workin hard! its showing! =)

Jaime Flores said...

The reason why I come to class just about everyday is because I have a family that supports me every step of the way in my jiu-jitsu career and also I LOVE jiu-jitsu. I'm glad I started my career with Team Magnitude and having Michio as my instructor is a true blessing. Everyone at TM makes me feel like family I love rolling with you guys and getting my butt handed to me everyday, it's very humbling. I just want to say thanks to everyone.

cgrant said...

You are a good man Jaime ! Glad to be your teamate bro !