Sharing is Caring

Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, training @ Haueters'

Drove up to Haueters' this morning to get some training. I met Charlie and Beth Ann, Jaime and Sophia, and their daughter, and Big Jim showed up to show support still a little sore from previous training. Here's Jaime kickin it with some of the fellas... and also, Jaime got a lot of rolling in... Charlie and Chris, great match up... Charlie rolling with Danny Suarez, one of Chris' Black Belts...





Chris Promoted his newest Black Belt, Darren Currie, visiting from England today. I'm just throwing my mug in the pic!


I was really impressed with one of Chris' Black Belts from England, Helen Currie.

She's been training 13 yrs. and tough as nails!




real technical, with a lot of heart. She rolled with all the advanced belts, no matter what size they were.








She's tiny @ 5'1", 115lbs. but she's like Dynamite (in a small package!) Thanks for the roll Helen!







-Michio
















4 comments:

cgrant said...

Today had to be one of the toughest but funnest days of grappling i have had in a long time ! Rolling with 2 black belts a brown , purple and one tough blue belt was not an easy day ! the experiance alone will last forever thank god the bruises will go away :-) ! gonna try to go up there next friday if anyone is interested. Time to take training to another level but i will need help for help from my teamates at TM and Combat base . For those who want to get to the next level (belt) lets get serious !!!!!!!

Jaime Flores said...

You said it right Charlie it was one of the toughest but funnest days that I ever had. I was glad to finaly make it out to Haueters. It was quite an experience rolling with some very tough white and blue belts. It was also awesome to see some of the higher belts go at it, all I can say is WOW it's amazing to see that kind of skill performed on the mat. Definitely well worth the drive to San Pedro

GRANDONIZER said...

man i miss training so much. i've been here on the east coast keeping my strenth and cardio up by training with andy every day until i got sick and now my lungs are filled with flem. but i agree with you, Mich Jaime is the man! i dont think ive ever seen someone so dedicated. keep it up man!

Anna said...

Hi Michio!

This is Anna, the white belt Asian girl in your picture :D I stumbled on your blog and just wanted to say hello.

I am back in Denver and still training. Hopefully get my blue this year...

Hope all is well! Cheers