Sharing is Caring

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18, training at Stronghold

I got a chance to train with my friend and old training partner, Mike Cusi today at his academy, The Stronghold in San Diego. He is belted under Roy Harris and like all Roy Harris students, he is vey technical with great grips and postions. We plan on doing more training together and he is interested in coming up with some of his students to do some cross training with us at our school. If you guys are interested in coming down with me to train, let me know. Mike and his students are very, very good. It'll be a great learning experience while making new friends! All the students that I met this afternoon were very nice and showed some great skills on the mat! I had fun and looking forward to more training. Rolling with Mike was tough. He has great attacks and is relentless. I don't think I've ever been swept so much in my life! Ha! Great guard game he has!

thanks Mike!

-Michio

1 comment:

GRANDONIZER said...

that's awesome dude i wanna train with you the next time you go down there! and i'm sorry i didnt go to class the yesterday but i'll see you guy soon. when are we all going to professor houters again?