Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Training April 5-11

This week, we're training different types of Guard transitions and attacks...
Ryan gets a good lift on Charlie before sweeping him with the X-Guard!
Monday night group class before sparring.
Russ' son, Justice knows how to keep in shape! This little man will someday be a SuperStar!


Keep up your strength & conditioning work Guys, keep your diet clean as best you can, and keep up with your Jiu Jitsu studies outside of class!


-Michio

4 comments:

GRANDONIZER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GRANDONIZER said...

wow i cant believe what useful stuff i learned from you and ray. I'll definitely add that half guard stuff into my game! fun class tonight as well as Monday night! i cant wait to go to Chris houters to test these new techniques against some people that don't know my game and i don't know theirs. in my opinion, that's the true way to tell how effective your jiu jitsu really is.

cgrant said...

Moday and Tues were great classes ! I was so beat from Tues night I had to take wed night off. Looking forward to more good technique tonight.

Andrew said...

This week taught me a lot about attacking from the deep half guard, which is the only place on the bottom I feel like I can really be offensive on the bottom.

The Gi classes are definitely funner classes for me when I work on the bottom. I feel like my body gets a different type of workout durin these nights too. It's all about shoulders and grip strength!