Sharing is Caring

Friday, April 17, 2009

Apr 17, Training @ Haueters'

Ryan and I took the drive this morning to get to Redondo Beach to train with Chris and some of his guys. It was a great time as usual, and Ryan and I got to spend some quality time sharing some insight. Chris had us all go No-Gi today. We did A LOT of rolling and at the end he had us each do some rounds of "Iron Man"
HeMan, Chris, Me, and Sam, after some hard training. I left today, feeling like an old man...body is beat up. these are some tough guys!


These guys are great! Looking forward to more training to come!


-Michio

3 comments:

GRANDONIZER said...

such a fun time at professor houeters this morning! i cant wait till next week hopefully more people come then. great little class this morning with max and andy. max's bjj is getting off the hook it's crazy!

EXCEL Jiu Jitsu said...

Ryan!

You ate your Wheaties before training bro! Your Jiu Jitsu looked amazing.

YOU HAVE A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU

Keep it up,

-Michio

Andrew said...

Aha ryan, have school on the brain eh? Professor :D (Well, I guess he really is a professor... a Ph.D. level in Jiu Jitsu!

To update on what I've been up to, there's been a lot of work to do for school! Also, I went on a ride-along with the Fire Dept. for the entire day of Saturday, and I am wiped!

I'm getting the itch... SO BADLY... to get back into the practice room. It's like I need this like a CEO needs coffee. I should be able to show up on Tuesday and from then on.