Sharing is Caring

Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 1-6, 2009

Greg took us once again Indoor rock climbing on friday! this was my second time and we had a group of us go, some right after Jiu Jitsu class. We had so much fun!!! I really enjoyed this session! My forearms and fingers were toasted when we were done though! Greg, with all his experience taught us how to be safe, have fun and get a workout in. He passed along some great technique and demonstrated How to kick some butt! thanks Greg! Ryan got there early and one of the last to leave. He said he had a blast and can't wait to go again! Ben is out visiting from the east coast and is a little afraid of heights but he looked great manuevering up those rocks. he kicks butt on the mat...and off the mat! Eric was on tonight! he took on some of the toughest routes and made it look easy! Max had a great time and took to the indoor rock climbing like a natural!
Andy said that it was a tough workout, especially after a Jiu Jitsu class but glad that he went and wants to go again! (sorry for the blurry pic)








Ben, Deb, Eric

...thurs night training! ...after some Hard training on Monday!




-Michio

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Wish I could go climbing! I'll try to make it next time for sure.

Greg and I were talking about a weekend trip to joshua tree with all the guys... that'd be sick... desert + scrambling up 10 foot rocks and exploring places that remind me of scenes from the Jungle Book is one of the coolest things I've ever done.

Jeremy said...

That was some good training this week. I am just glad to be back on the mat after being on the bench for 2 weeks with a popped knee. I am still not at 100%, but I am glad to be back grappling anyway (Max, Andy and Jaime thank you guys so much for watching out for me so that I could train this week even though I am injured, you guys are great training partners).

-Jeremy

Jeremy said...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.... Max, dude your GI chokes have made a huge jump lately!!! that one that you hit on me Friday almost made me go nite-nite!!!.. Keep it up!!!

-Jeremy